Sunday, March 8, 2009

My List of Novels

Hello, once again....:D

For this post, I will share with you the novels I am planning to write [*Note: There are more than 10 novels listed so the whole process of completing the whole list might take long]

Anyway, here it is:

Novels – 35

“Futuristic-like” – 3
Glass World
Glass World II
The Prophecy

Kids/Teens – 2
The Princess and the Pulubi
Friend or Foe

Mythological Creatures – 13
The Centaur
Nymphs
Sirens
Faeries
The Rusalka
Scylla
The Faun
The Mermaid
The Sphinx
Pegasus
Zodiac Signs
A Trip to Ireland
Life and Death

Science Fiction – 3
Aliens
Global Warming: The End of the World
The Traveler

Supernatural – 12
House of Fears
The Night of the Corpse Bride
Spirits
Haunted House
Strange Friendship
The Psychic (series)
Dreams
The Shadow
Lost Soul
The Store
The Blue-faced Man
The Sandman

Suspense – 2
Trapped
Stranded

This is the only present list that I have right now ---meaning, in time, I might still add more stories here. Oh, yeah, this is only my listing for my novels. The short stories that I've talked about before will be in a different list. :)

As part of my writing hobby, I plan to write the 'story-drafts' of each novel before I actually start making a whole novel. This is done so I will not forget the events that'll happen in the story.

So far, I have finished writing a draft for my first novel - "The Prophecy".
I am currently working on one of the novels in the same category: "Glass World"

Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment